Nihar Associates was employed to develop Maintenance Reference Plans (MRPs) for all of our client’s West Australian oil and gas producing assets.
- The preparation of statistics describing the historical maintenance performance.
- Collating information relating to production threats, constraints, and significant events.
- Providing summaries of the major maintenance activities and projected maintenance costs expected to be executed/incurred in the following year.
Overall, Nihar Associates delivered:
- 9 MRPs, one for each of our client’s West Australian oil and gas producing assets.
- A standard for MRP development, and all associated templates.
- A comprehensive update to our client’s internally documented MRP preparation process, including overhauled process maps, compliance requirements, and auxiliary documents.